H-31 / H-33 2D CMOS Imager
Opticon H-31 & H-33 Highlights
- Rugged mobile computer with a fully integrated, Opticon high speed 2D imager barcode scanner
- Two models available; H-31 has Wi-Fi and the H-33 has 4G with GPS
- Android 9 for familiar and convenient navigation, Google Mobile Service (GMS)
- Qualcomm SDM450 A53 1.8 GHz Octa-core
- 5” brilliant color touchscreen display with Gorilla® Glass
- Communications: Bluetooth 4.2 LE, WLAN, Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, GPS (H-33)
- Rear facing 16 MP auto-focus digital camera, LED flash with torch
- IP67 rating against dust and moisture, survives multiple 1.8 m drops to concrete, MIL-STD 810G with bumper
- Memory: 64GB EMMC, 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and MicroSD
- Compact form factor: 79 x 158 x 20.9 mm (W x H x D) and 319 grams
- User/field-replaceable battery packs, 4,000mAh, no special tool needed, supports hot-swap mode, extended battery packs available
- Supports Qualcomm Quick-Charge 3.0
- Two year warranty and OptiCare comprehensive warranty option
H-31 / H-33
As the Android platform quickly develops, we at Opticon work simultaneously to provide our customers with the top of the line mobile computers. Proceeding a successful launch of the H-28, Opticon now offers our newest mobile computers with Android 9 capabilities, the H-31, and H-33. By integrating barcode scanning, analytics, and service solutions for industries such as logistics, postal services, healthcare, merchandising, and transportation, Opticon’s Android devices are the ideal solution for today’s mobile workforce. Both the devices are equipped with a 2D imager barcode scanner and are Bluetooth 4.2 LE and NFC supported. The distinguishing factor between the two products being, the H-33 supports 4G and WiFi, while the H-31 is WiFi only.
As mobile computers, the H-31 and H-33 are equipped with a 16 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash, high capacity battery life for workers on the go, and a high-end scanner with Opticon’s superior barcode scanning technologies. The H-31 and H-33 are dust and water-resistant, they were built to withstand the toughest work environments with their rugged design and IP 67 rating. The Gorilla Glass touch screen also protects the devices from scratches and shattering. With the option of an additional bumper, both devices can withstand a drop up to 1.8m.
A few highlights that makes H-31 and H-33 your ultimate solution:
- Android 9
- 4G/Wi-Fi supported rugged design
- 5 inch full color FHD touch screen
- 64 GB memory
- 16 MP camera with auto focus
- High performance Opticon scanning
- Google Mobile Service (GMS)
- Always connected through mobile data, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- High capacity battery of 4,000mAh
- Protection rate at IP 67
- Optional bumper for drop down protection
|Through its various features, Android mobile computers provide an all-in-one solution for a variety of markets such as logistics, postal services, healthcare, merchandising, inventory management, field sales, and more. Raising performance efficiencies to the next level, and optimizing communication among various departments in complex work environments.|
|How we describe the H-31 and H-33|
|Opticon’s most ergonomic and dependable mobile computers that come with an Android 9 operating system. Opticon’s H-31 and H-33 incorporate a brilliant 5” full-color FHD touch screen, and a 16 MP rear camera providing a user-friendly interface with the functionality of a computer and a scanner.
Opticon provides full and immediate support via your local office for all of our devices. With the H-31 and H-33, you are investing in a fully supported product, which includes a two-year warranty and has additional service contracts available. To extend the durability of mobile computers, a bumper accessory is available.
Fast delivery times, flexibility, customizability and price competitiveness are key issues for Teito. We have a large selection of products directly from the warehouse, which can replace the old equipment and the latest solutions for all kinds of conditions.