Zebra TC52/TC57 Highlights
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core, 2.2 GHz
- TC52: Android 8 Oreo upgradeable though
TC57: Android 8 Oreo upgradeable though
Both with Zebra’s Restricted Mode for control over GMS and other services.
- 5.0 in. High Definition (1280 x 720); exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable; optically bonded to touch panel
- Dual mode capacitive touch with stylus or bare or gloved fingertip input (conductive stylus sold separately); Corning Gorilla Glass; water droplet rejection; fingerprint resistant anti-smudge coating
- Front — 5 MP; f/2.0 aperture
Rear — 13 MP autofocus; f/2.2 aperture; flash LED generates balanced white light; supports Torch mode
- Class 2, Bluetooth v5.0, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- TC52: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v3/w; Wi-Fi™ certified; IPv4, IPv6, 2×2 MU-MIMO
TC57: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v3/w; Wi-Fi™ certified; IPv4, IPv6, 5GHz 2×2 MU-MIMO
- ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
TC57 Only: Card Emulation via Host and UICC
- IP68 and IP65 per applicable IEC sealing specifications
- Multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete with the rugged boot accessory per Mil STD 810 G; Multiple 4 ft/1.2m drops to tile over concrete -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
The Zebra TC52/TC57 Touch Computers build on the highly successful TC51/TC56, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in enterprise-class touch computing. You get the ultimate user experience — the simplicity of Android with all the business features workers need to maximize productivity and minimize process cycle times. You get the ultimate technology advancements on a cutting edge platform, maximizing the benefits of mobility today, with the future proofing you need to serve your business tomorrow. You get the ultimate collection of value-add apps, Mobility DNA™, with four new complimentary solutions that deliver unparalleled functionality — including the best possible WiFi performance, centralized control of the device update process, control over access to Google Mobile Services (GMS) and more. And optional Visibility Services offer the ultimate in device management capabilities to maximize device value.
The easy, familiar and flexible multi-touch operation works even when wet, with a gloved finger or a stylus. And with best-in-class outdoor readability, the screen is easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
|Easily capture it all — barcodes, labels and documents|
|Advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging deliver lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc — regardless of condition. The expanded working range and wide field of view allow workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away, while omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot performance — no need to ever align the device with the barcode. Need to capture multiple barcodes on a single label or data on a form, such as checkboxes, text fields, signatures and more? You can do it all with the press of a single button with Zebra’s SimulScan, a no-cost pre-installed Mobility DNA application|
|Complete cellular network flexibility with single device simplicity|
|The TC57 provides all workers anywhere in the world with dependable cellular service. Support for carrier aggregation substantially improves application performance by increasing data capacity and speeds. It is certified on leading public safety networks, including AT&T FirstNet and Verizon, assuring responders have the connectivity they need even when networks are overloaded in crisis situations.|
Fast delivery times, flexibility, customizability and price competitiveness are key issues for Teito. We have a large selection of products directly from the warehouse, which can replace the old equipment and the latest solutions for all kinds of conditions.