Our PDA devices are high quality and reliable and are manufactured especially for hard conditions. PDA devices can be customized individually to suit the customer’s intended use and environment. All of our PDAs are impact resistant and vibration-resistant. The battery life of PDA devices and wireless communication connections make it easy to use in conditions where mobility is essential.
PDA common features:
- Very low power consumption
- Reliable and high performance Intel® processors
- Shock, vibration and bend-resistant aluminium case
- No moving parts due to passive cooling and SSD hard drives
- The small size saves space and provides multiple attachment options
- Possibility to customize the product (e.g. anti-corrosion treatment)
- Large scale testing before delivery to the customer
Fast delivery times, flexibility, customizability and price competitiveness are key issues for Teito. We have a large selection of products directly from the warehouse, which can replace the old equipment and the latest solutions for all kinds of conditions.